Building on Babylon
Smart Contract API
BABL Mining Program
🛡️ 2592 Prophets
The Prophets Arrival (Concluded)
This page explains the common terms used in Babylon.
Community-led asset management protocol
Create gardens and invest in DeFi together.
- Investment communities in Babylon. Garden members can deposit capital, suggest Strategies, vote on Strategies, and earn rewards.
- ERC-20 governance token that controls the protocol parameters and treasury. The majority of $BABL is reserved for community distributions.
- 2592 NFTs that provide utility within Babylon Finance. The prophets were distributed during the
- ERC-20 tokens that represents a member's ownership in a Garden. Members receive Garden Tokens in exchange for depositing capital into a Garden.
- DeFi protocol that Babylon integrates with.
- An investment that contains one or multiple DeFi operations along with parameters like expected return and duration. e.g lending, borrowing, adding liquidity...
- Strategy that has been submitted but has not received enough votes to be activated yet.
- Strategy that received Garden capital and deployed it to different DeFi protocols.
- Strategy that completed its DeFi operations and has returned capital to the Garden.
- Garden member who submits a Strategy.
- Garden member who votes on a Strategy.
- Anyone who deposits capital into a Garden.
- Anyone who creates a Garden.
Getting Started - Previous
Next - Getting Started